All List New Listing Sticky Exclusive Premium Normal Trial Scam  
  Our PM account is U2815171 only, STP account is hyipnew only, EGOPAY account is hyipnew.com@gmail.com only and Email is hyipnew.com@gmail.com only. All others are Fake, Please Becarefull!  
 
1.1-1.3% daily!   OK Deposit
1.1-1.3% daily!
Expires: 2015-01-13
Position 20 - $38.1/Week

Update From HoldingsTrade
Hello Investors, This is an update to let you know that our website work is completed but we are yet to receive LR from our broker. Its been more than 48 hours since we made a withdrawal and its still under processing. It looks like LR is falling apart and almost all the ex-changers and brokers are having a hard time getting LR as many are transferring their funds from LR to other payment processors. We are trying to find some alternatives and will update you once its done. Thanks for the patience and we will never let down our investors. Thanks & Regards HoldingsTrade Admin
Apr-13-2012 10:24:37 PM
Holdings Trade Will be Offline for 15 Hours
Dear Members of HoldingsTrade, We have been making some very important changes to our program and now its the time to implement and test them. For this we have to make our website offline for approximately 15 hours. We sure hope we will be back online before that. We are sure you will be pleased with our new changes. Thanks & Regards Holdings Trade Admin
Apr-12-2012 04:09:53 AM
Change in Compounding for New Investments
Dear Members of Holdings Trade, This is to inform that, from 03-23-2012 the compounding for new investments will be allowed only up to 30% which means, if you put 30% compounding, you can withdraw 70% if your daily earnings and the remaining 30% will be reinvested into your deposit. NOTE: ALL PREVIOUS INVESTMENTS WILL HAVE THE OLD COMPOUNDING RATES. This is done for the best interest of our investors. We would like to express our gratitude to all the investors who has invested in our program so far. We are looking forward for an amazing relationship together. If you have any questions, you can always contact our support department here: https://holdingstrade.net/support.php Best Regards Holdings Trade Team
Mar-24-2012 03:42:43 PM